Monday, July 27, 2009

The bag that I made.


A little while ago, I started taking sewing lessons. I have finished three projects already & just have been procrastinating to put photo's of them up here!!!
But anyway I decided to do the first one, & the other 2 will come a little later.

This first photo is of the front of the bag that I made.

1.

And the next one is a close up of the same side.


2.


Now I've turned it over, This is the other side.


3.

And a close up......

4.

I did every thing except one thing in picture 2. the embroidery around my name.
So that is the bag that I made. I will be back in a few days & put something else that I have sewn up......See if you can guess what it is?!


8 comments:

Sande on 27/7/09 4:53 PM said...

Very clever. I am glad you enjoy sewing ... and if you ever have a hankering, there is always the mending pile :)

Jacob on 27/7/09 5:09 PM said...

Awesome work Naomi, looks real funky! Jake

Emily on 27/7/09 5:30 PM said...

Wow it looks great! Love it mim!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mim , Love the bag great work .
Love Nan

Naomi on 27/7/09 11:53 PM said...

I might just do that one day Mum!!

Caleb Dehoogh on 28/7/09 3:19 AM said...

I know what you'd do (done) next, A basket?

Anonymous said...

Hey Naomi - wow! What a lot of work you must have put in to your patchwork bag! You are one clever little chicky. Did you piece together all the pieces by hand? The log cabin block is one of my all-time favourite blocks - you can make so many different designs with the light/dark effect just from one simple block...
Love, Fiona

Sophie said...

wow!!! that is so cool!!! i love it Naomi!!!
Sophie

Post a Comment

 

Hiz Little Rocker Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino