Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Pillow that I made


The next thing I made was a pillow, Here's a picture of it.


I had to make all those little puffs with the buttons on them by hand.
I also had to make the hexagons by hand as well.

That lace is heirloom lace but we didn't do it exactly like they would of done it back then.

I think the hardest thing for me was making all the little tucks around the edge of it,
at least that was the thing that I think we spent the most time on anyway.


There's not really much to say about this one, but hope you enjoy it anyway.

4 comments:

Jacob on 9/8/09 3:18 PM said...

Nice work Naomi! Looks like a lot of hard work has gone into making it :) Jacob

Emily on 9/8/09 6:20 PM said...

Looks beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi , Love the pillow , great work,it looks very pretty.
Love Nan

Fiona on 18/8/09 2:34 AM said...

Hey Naomi - very well done! I love suffolk puffs....

Post a Comment

 

Hiz Little Rocker Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino