Monday, June 29, 2009

The 6th picture in the 6th photo album


Here's a bit of fun. Never done one of these before but I can do different. My mum at So To Speak, Tagged me to select the 6th picture in my 6th photo folder and give an insightful, creative and delightfully entertaining description of story behind the photo.



This picture was taken because we had just got a new phone & I think it was the first one that we had owned that had a camera on it,so we were trying it out.

We got some pretty funny ones of us, but the 6th photo in this album(this one) wasn't one of them!(I can say that I'm annoyed because I wan't in one of the silly ones!)

I think Ashley & Rowena are sighing in relief that it wasn't one of the silly ones of them!




My story done ...... now it's your turn. So I tag:

    Rowena at Singin' Pretty,
    Caleb Man Torque,
    Emily at Em-e Designs,
    Nicola, who I hope will make a blog & do this &,
    Sophie, who I also hope will make a blog & do this.

    Even people I don't tag can do this, here's how:
    1. Go to your photo files… Select the 6th photo folder or album.
    2. Select the 6th photo in that folder/album.
    3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
    4. Then challenge some blog friends to do the same!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Mim Great photo
    Love Nan

    Naomi on 9/7/09 2:22 AM said...

    Thanks Nan!!

    I think it's a good photo too, pity it isn't larger.

    Love,Mim

    Post a Comment

     

    Hiz Little Rocker Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino